Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Pictures and Saint Paul Art Crawl

Hi Everybody!

A beautiful day here in Saint Paul. Yesterday was not so great, a little rain and overcast had me in the studio for a few hours. I made 52 different things, sort of like Baskin Robins ice cream (?). 10 plates, 1 platter, 15 bowls, 4 medium sized popcorn/fruit bowls, bud vases, a drop-rim bowl, several large jugs, dog bowls, and a pie plate. It was quite a ceramic-bender. I got the items slipped today, and now they are drying a bit before I trim them up.

I was accepted into the Eagan Arts Festival, and will post info about it shortly, but in the meantime check me out at the Saint Paul Art Crawl this weekend! I will be at Evoke Gallery selling; http://www.stpaulartcrawl.org/. If you can, I will be there on Friday, 6-8pm, Saturday 2-5ish, and Sunday 12noon-3ish.




No comments: