Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Online Shop, http://mochaware.etsy.com

Quote of the Day: I cooked up a plan I thought you could accept. I was all alone you were all I had. Tegan and Sara, Song: Nineteen.

Hi, and thanks for checking in today. I'm glad that you've joined me here, and will think about doing so in the future. I'm continually updating, so hit update on your browser constantly. Honestly, I'm going to try to post here (crossing fingers) every day, and I don't think that's a lofty goal but feel free to give me a nudge if it has been a few days.

Please check out my new online shop at http://mochaware.etsy.com/. I've listed a few items there which I think will be a unique offering for that community.

Here's one last picture I'll post from the last firing, a nacho dipper in Saffron yellow. It's a two-piecer, so dishwashing will be a cinch. I like the organic contrast with the earthy red terra cotta body and Saffron Yellow Glaze, plus the single black band on the edge. I'm starting to have the feeling I know what I'm doing, but then I look over at my screw-ups and the pile is huge - so that quickly grounds me. The lovely thing about clay is that it can be recycled, provided it hasn't been fired first.

No comments: