Monday, March 31, 2008

Marbleware and Mochaware Drying, and It's Snowing Today in the Twin Cities

Quote of the Day: I'm trying to make eye contact with each and every stranger that I pass. Thinking about the city it's living proof people need to be together. I'm thinking about how I just want to open up and give and give and give. And it's ok for you to care cause I can feel you in the air. And while you wonder "how's this gonna end?" I only want it to begin. Ben Lee, Song: Begin, 2005.

Hey folks, thanks for checking in today. I have these pots trimmed up, and now they'll enjoy a little rest since they've been stressed out being thrown and slipped over the past few days. I like how these are slipped, and think it'll be interesting how the colors will come out.
And now for some fun in Minnesota . . . 9 inches of snow! I love it here, seriously - anyone else?

No comments: