Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm back

Hi Everybody,

My hiatus from blogging has ended, and I look forward to posting some new pictures later today.

I've been working on a few things:

1. Glazing earthenware pots. I'm now out of this red clay, but will either purchase more or look into making my own. I have one formula that I've been using that works great, but the manufacturer, Continental Clay is a mere skip away.

2. Throwing stoneware pots. I've been working on pitchers, sets of bowls and plates.

3. Test tiles for the stoneware, with cobalt, rutile, and iron oxide additions.

Kind of a boring post overall, sorry, but will make it interesting later - so check back.

1 comment:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Hi Brandon! Glad you're back. I had just started reading your posts when you wrote about taking a break. As a new blogger, I love to read about other potters. Looking forward to your next post!