Saturday, May 31, 2008

Contemplations about Blogging

Why do I do it? I mean, writing entries here that not many people read? What if this Blogger got pissed at me one day, and decided to end my account? I wouldn't be too sad, as I don't think I've had many deep conversations on here - whether pottery-related or otherwise. I know there are different reasons why people blog, but it is all too peripheral for me. I admit, Blogging has got me to use my digital camera more frequently, and sit down and relax for a few minutes while listening to my new favorite iTunes download, but I feel the time has come to take my first steps at getting away from posting here, and so I'll be taking a break for a period of a few weeks - maybe more.

Did I see it coming? Yes, to be honest.

To those who do read my postings frequently: please feel free to email me at mochaware@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to update you occasionally with pictures and new work in progress.

Peace.

No comments: